Booking Update!

Currently booking from June-December 2015

Thursday, February 7, 2013

"A and B" ~ Married! {Austin, TX Wedding Photographer}



***For some reason, these pictures are showing up really low quality, even though they were uploaded from an external source. On my computer they are vibrant but here they are extremely dull! :(***

I don't even know where to begin in posting about this wedding. Beautiful people, beautiful venue, lots of laughs and lots of love made for a picture-perfect day. Seriously, it could not have been better! Congratulations to Alisha and Bryce--I am SO happy for you guys and wish you the best! 

Starbucks before preparations for the big day began...


All of Alisha's details were amazing--her shoes, brooch bouquet, jewelry--all of it complimented her radiant beauty!














Bryce was hilarious and totally comfortable in front of the camera...





With the groom blindfolded, the couple had a special time of prayer alone before the ceremony...




...and for sake of time, they opted to do family pictures before. Alisha walked down to where all their family had formed a heart to meet her groom in the middle. It was a very unique, special moment that I was very happy to capture!



The ceremony was beautiful, and she requested that "the kiss" pictures be with the guest's in the background. I loved this idea!









They opted to go to an outdoor mall to get pictures with just the two of them. I love when my couples take time to do this! Even though we got kicked out (long story!!!), we were able to capture some beautiful moments!




**Special thanks to my amazing second shooter, Sarah Grover! I love working with her--she's a natural and we have a great time together! :) **

No comments:

Post a Comment