Booking Update!

Currently booking from June-December 2015

Monday, March 18, 2013

The "C" Wedding {Austin, TX Wedding Photographer}



Chris-Jan and Valerie were married a few hours away from where I live, so I had not met either one of them before the wedding day. Valerie and I communicated a lot through facebook and texting, but not meeting someone until moments before you capture the most important day in their life is a little nerve wracking. However, all fears were put aside when Valerie greeted me with a huge hug upon my arrival and  introduced me to family and friends who also made me feel right at home. It was a lovely day and I was so blessed to be a part!






Loved Valerie's blue shoes!

Holding hands without seeing each other before the ceremony--a really special moment!



I have no idea what was going on here but I love it ;)


Chris-Jan's dad was not able to travel from South Africa for the wedding, but he was on Face-time throughout a lot of the day!







Chris-Jan and Valerie, I wish you the best in starting your new lives together! I'm so grateful that I got to be part of your special, beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment