Booking Update!

Currently booking from June-December 2015

Sunday, January 2, 2011

About Me






Photo Credit: Savor Photography

I am a lifestyle, natural light photographer based in Austin, TX. and also serving Kyle, Buda and San Marcos. I have been married to my husband for 8 years and we've been blessed with 3 beautiful children and a little white puppy. :) God is a huge part of our lives and he comes first in everything we do.
My interests other than photography include finding delicious, healthy recipes and cooking them for my family, reading good books, sitting at a pool or beach and enjoying the sun, playing the piano and spending quality time with family and friends.
I specialize in family, children, senior and newborn photography and love what I do!
Please email me to for more information or to book a session.
jenna@cammijphotos.com