Booking Update!

Currently booking from June-December 2015

Sunday, January 2, 2011

FAQ's



Where Will the Session Take Place?
I do my best to create a very relaxed experience for your photo session. Sessions take place at an outdoor location or somewhere in your home with plenty of natural light. If you don't have a location in mind, I can offer suggestions.
What will my session experience be like?
We will have about an hour together in or around the Austin, TX area and in that time I will capture your precious memories and special moments. We will take time to calm crying babies and let little ones run and play so that I can preserve those moments you want remember forever.

What if I need to cancel?
 When you book your session, you will be required to pay a small deposit to hold your date and time. If an emergency comes up, you may reschedule for a more convenient time. Your deposit, though it does not expire, is non-refundable.

Can I print my Own Pictures?
In a word, yes, but I don't recommend it (see below). You will have a print release given to you with your disk of portraits so that you may order prints from the lab of your choice. This does not give you rights to sell, edit or use in any way other than personal use.

Can I order Prints from You?
 This is something I strongly suggest. Ordering prints through me will assure that you will receive a professional, high quality print that has not had coloring or quality altered in any way.
After prints are ordered, we will make arrangements for you to pick them up or have them shipped to your home.