Booking Update!

Currently booking from June-December 2015

Sunday, April 17, 2011

I Heart Faces--Wind {Austin, TX, Maternity Photographer}



This weeks theme for I Heart Faces is "wind". I love this picture from Jessica's maternity session. After years of praying and waiting, she went through 9 months of a very high risk pregnancy and I had the pleasure of documenting this special time in her life! Here baby boy is here now and all is well, thanks to the prayers of many friends and family. :)

For more great "wind" entries, go to iheartfaces.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful!!! Great capture!

Ginger
www.gingerbarberphotography.com

Jessica said...

I do love this picture even though it was freezing and oh sooo windy!! :) you would never guess that it was 27 degrees out! :) great memory! Sure love you Jen!

Post a Comment