Booking Update!

Currently booking from June-December 2015

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Laughter and Love {Austin, TX, Family Photographer}



Happy (late) New Year! I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season! Ours was very special and we got to spend a lot of time with family--so much that this blog has been neglected for TOO long! However, I'm back in the swing of things and will be posting like normal! 

As you can see, I gave my blog a much needed makeover--well, my wonderful husband did most of the work-- ;) and I really like the results! I still need to tweak a few things but I'm just happy that it's up and running and looking a lot better than it used to!

I photographed this adorable family in late November, and as you can see, it was finally starting to look like Fall in TX! They picked a new location that I've never shot at before and it was just gorgeous. But what made it even more gorgeous was the laughter and love this family shares so openly--it was a beautiful thing to be a part of. So even though it's a little late, please enjoy! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment