Booking Update!

Currently booking from June-December 2015

Friday, January 13, 2012

Andrew and Kyrie: Married {Austin, TX Wedding Photographer}



Andrew and Kyrie's day was just gorgeous. The colors she chose went perfectly with the finally-showing-fall colors, the wedding party was fun and supportive and the weather was perfect. Oh, not to mention the beautiful bride and handsome groom and their sweet love for each other! I loved photographing their day! Congratulations to you both on your happily ever after!

(Click on any picture to view the pictures in album form)

 I love ring shots :)

 Just stunning!



 A little break in the middle of the recessional for a kiss ;)


 After the reception, just the two of them and I went downtown for a more intimate photo shoot of them. This is something I HIGHLY suggest!



 Kyrie wanted to try for a shot like this, but it was hardly dark out when we were wrapping up pictures. I turned on the headlights of my super-cool min van, put my exposure way down and tried to capture what she had in mind. I love how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment