Booking Update!

Currently booking from June-December 2015

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

{You}



You complete me. You are patient, understanding, sweet and kind. You smile and comply while I make you stop so we can take self portraits every where we go. You laugh when I confess that I finished off the rest of the chocolate. You hold me when I have a bad day, help me with the kids, buy me soup when I'm sick and smother me with kisses till I can't breathe. ;) You are my soul mate, my man, my hero. I can't believe that I get to spend my whole life with you, serving the Lord, raising our children, living, loving and laughing the whole way.

4 comments:

Julia said...

Love this pic!

Julie said...

Wonderful.

Anonymous said...

You have NO idea how much I totally LOVE this photo!!!!!!! It's absolutely beautiful! Captures the moment!!! Oh my-SO PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jenna (Cammi J Photography) said...

Thanks girls :) I'm so blessed!!

Post a Comment