Booking Update!

Currently booking from June-December 2015

Friday, August 21, 2009

Maternity session--Done! :)



I had so much fun with this shoot. :) Ryan and Jane were a lot of fun, did anything I asked and we ended up with some shots that I L-O-V-E!!! Enjoy!


Probably my favorite! :)




So the tape measure is upside down on purpose...we do not all need to know how round the belly is getting :). She was a great sport about this! lol (I'm 8.5 months...I don't want you knowing my measurements either! :)
In LOVE with the next 2!







5 comments:

Ginger said...

great job!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow you did an amazing job!

Anonymous said...

I love the first one! You did a great job...as usual!! :)

Anonymous said...

The first one is really nice!

anna said...

WOW, they all came out really nice. If I didn't know you I would think that you were a professional photographer.

Post a Comment