Booking Update!

Currently booking from June-December 2015

Friday, February 3, 2012

The "A" Family {Austin, TX Family Photographer}



I was so excited when my friend Kelly asked me to assist her with this family shoot. 2 Grandparents, 4 children, their spouses, 16 grandchildren and 2 dogs--it was definitely going to take both of us tag-teaming to make sure everyone was photographed. :) Everyone arrived decked out in western wear which went perfectly with the location Kelly had picked. There was a lot of laughing, hollering and shouting ;) but in the end their pictures came out and we had a blast!
Photographing you all was SO much fun! Enjoy!





 So this isn't my usual editing style but because of the "cowboy" theme I decided to give it a try--I really like how it came out!




I am not normally a proponent of people climbing in trees...lol...but Mom wanted this picture and I'm glad because it came out so cool--and no one was killed or injured. Whew!


Kelly was shooting some other pictures and I took this candid at the end of the shoot that I think is totally adorable!

1 comment:

Rachel Barkowski said...

Love the "boots" picture! Neat view!

Post a Comment