Booking Update!

Currently booking from June-December 2015

Monday, September 19, 2011

Princess "A" {Austin, TX Newborn Photographer}



I'll be honest: newborns are at the top of my list to photograph. I absolutely love meeting them at only a few days old, curling them up in cute poses and capturing this precious time forever. Parents, the squishy, sleepy time doesn't last long, so make sure you take lots of pictures of your little one in those first 2 weeks--and get a photo shoot done so your photographer can do all the work for a few hours while you relax. :) 

Little "A" was not too interested in sleeping for her session, but she was still as sweet as can be and I love how her pictures turned out! Congratulations to her Mom and Dad! You have a beautiful little girl!







2 comments:

Deborah said...

Amazing photos!

Anonymous said...

I absolutely L O V E the last one!

Post a Comment