Booking Update!

Currently booking from June-December 2015

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Elizabeth and Family~~Preview



Here's a little preview of a shoot I did on Saturday. I love to capture women at such a beautiful stage in life--pregnancy. And then to have their family gathered around, awaiting the arrival of their newest little miracle, just puts the icing on the cake! :) I love it!



What a little Doll :-)

It's a little boy this time :)

Gorgeous Mama!!!


Getting up and down off the ground at this stage of pregnancy is tough (I know--I'm there:). Elizabeth did it gladly and we got some great shots!


I can't wait to share the rest with you! Aren't they a beautiful family?!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are great! I like the last one of her sitting on the ground!!And of course family pics are always great! :)

Anonymous said...

On the ground is DEFINITELY the best one!! You're doing so great! Can't wait for the opportunity to shoot together!! :)

Anonymous said...

those are awesome! I can't wait to see the rest!

Post a Comment