Booking Update!

Currently booking from June-December 2015

Friday, July 24, 2009

Maternity: Cassie



Cassie was my first pregnant Mommy to photograph. She had a great little corner in her nursery that let in perfect light through the window! Pregnancy is such a sweet time and a time you want to look back and remember and I'm so blessed to be able to capture these moments!



She's due a day before me with a little boy as well. We can't wait! :)

A Favorite :)
Showing off her little Man

Love this quote!
Definitely a favorite!





9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very cute!!! I love them!! I like the quotes on them too-very sweet :)

Felicia said...

These are amazing, Jen! They really look so professional. I love maternity photos...so precious! Great job. <3

Anonymous said...

omw those are AMAZING!!!!!!!! awesome job!!!

Anonymous said...

Great Job Jen!! They are all so amazing! My favorite is the belly shot with the Love sign!!

Liz said...

Aw, she's SO pretty, I love the pics!

Ginger said...

Great job! I have not even started my portfolio yet....

Amber said...

Hey
I saw your question on Aire's blog and I have seen your blog through the Wellington's (our friends). So I just wanted to let you know the link to the tutorial for getting big photos.
http://farmgirlinflipflops.blogspot.com/2009/05/step-by-step-to-big-photos.html
You can also do it through flickr...
anyways, I hope this helps.

Jenna said...

Thank you! aire emailed me that link...but thanks for thinking of me :. I didn't know you could do it through flikr, so that will help a lot.

Melissa said...

Very cute Jenna! I like the "moment in my tummy" photo best.

Post a Comment